- 1. A global free electronic invoice network ...
- ... you can call it an invoice-router, or exchange
- including free compliance - we validate invoices according to law
- and connect systems for free
InvoiceSharing is committed to help businesses with their working capital worries. When a business sends all invoices from the accounting system, via InvoiceSharing, to the customers, our partners can help you to get the invoices paid earlier.
1. Supply Chain Financing: Applicable when smaller suppliers sell products to larger buyers. The credit-risk of the larger buyer helps the smaller supplier to lend money at terms that the larger buyer has access to.
2. Secured Factoring: Based on approved invoices, invoices are prepaid by a financing company who is paid back when the client pays the invoices.
3. Unsecured Financing: Based on recent company data, working capital can be provided on short notice. Interested to learn more? Check how our Dutch partner Spotcap can help you with your working capital needs.
InvoiceSharing has partners for all three categories and is now offering this to the InvoiceSharing community.