- Did you know that 50% of businesses has cash worries regularly? ...
- We exist to help businesess with the cash, when it is needed ...
- We believe business should have FINANCIAL FREEDOM AND A BETTER SLEEP AT NIGHT
InvoiceSharing is proud to announce a range of financing alternatives for businesses with renomated partners.
We exist specifically to reduce costs of the administrative processes and improve cash flow of businesses. We are now launching a range of financing alternatives to improve cash flow.
1. Supply Chain Financing: Applicable when smaller suppliers sell products to larger buyers. The credit-risk of the larger buyer helps the smaller supplier to lend money at terms that the larger buyer has access to.
2. Secured Factoring: Based on approved invoices, invoices are prepaid by a financing company who is paid back when the client pays the invoices.
3. Unsecured Financing: This is the highest risk, highest cost. When a small business sends invoices to another small business, the risk that the invoice is paid is higher.
InvoiceSharing has partners for all three categories and is now offering this to the InvoiceSharing community.